REGIONAL NATIONAL CEMETERY IMPROVEMENT CORPORATION
PO Box 4221
Fayetteville, AR 72702
Vice-President Ron Butler called the meeting to order at 10:30.
Recited Pledge of Allegiance
Harold Crivello offered the prayer
1. Beverly Swaim moved, 2nd Harold Crivello the approval of the minutes. Minutes approved.
2. The Financial Statement was presented and an update on all donations given. Beverly Swaim moved 2nd Lorna Sterrett approval of the statement as presented. Motion passed.
3. Jeremy Johnson with UA student Veterans will be helping distribute brochures at Chili’s.
4. Discussed 5K run fundraiser. Beverly Swaim reported on donations for “goody bags”. Ron Butler reported recruiters are also donating items for the goody bags. Wesley Stites reviewed race day needs: registration help, 3-4 people, water point setup/support, 3 6’ tables and chairs for tables, driver for pickup of stragglers.
1. No new business presented.
1. Everyone please take a few minutes to write a letter to the editor regarding the cemetery. Bring copies of your letter to the next meeting. IF WE DON’T DO THIS, WE WILL BE IN THE SAME SHAPE NEXT YEAR.
2. The VSO office is located on the County South Campus close to the jail. Everyone feel free to stop by and see the new location. They are there to help all veterans
3. Memorial Day 2011 planning meeting will be held Saturday, October 16th at 10:00 a.m. at the AL.
The meeting was adjourned at 11:35 a.m.
Peggy McClain, Secretary
NEXT MEETING Jan 8, 2011 10:30 a.m. at the Fayetteville American Legion Post 27