REGIONAL NATIONAL CEMETERY IMPROVEMENT CORPORATION
PO Box 4221
Fayetteville, AR 72702
President Roger McClain called the meeting to order at 10:25.
Recited Pledge of Allegiance
Ron Butler offered the prayer
1. Jake Lamkins moved, 2nd Ron Butler the approval of the minutes. Minutes approved.
2. Harold Crivello presented the Financial Statement. Jake Lamkins moved 2nd Ron Butler approval of the statement as presented. Motion passed.
1. Election of officers returned all current office holders to their positions.
2. Harold Crivello reported on IRS tax exempt status.
3. Welcome Dave Rader as new member.
4. Dave Rader, Lorna Sterrett, and Jake Lamkins will audit the books for the year.
5. Roger McClain reported Mrs. Ames is ready to sell the #12 property.
6. 2nd Annual 5K Veterans Day Race is tentatively set for Nov. 6th.
1. Everyone please take a few minutes to write a letter to the editor regarding the cemetery. Bring copies of your letter to the next meeting. IF WE DON’T DO THIS, WE WILL BE IN THE SAME SHAPE NEXT YEAR.
2. The VSO office is located on the County South Campus close to the jail. Everyone feel free to stop by and see the new location. They are there to help all veterans
The meeting was adjourned at 11:35 a.m.
Peggy McClain, Secretary
NEXT MEETING March 13, 2010 10:30 a.m. at the Fayetteville American Legion Post 27