REGIONAL NATIONAL CEMETERY IMPROVEMENT CORPORATION
PO Box 4221
Fayetteville, AR 72702
President Roger McClain called the December 12, 2009, meeting to order at 10:30.
Recited Pledge of Allegiance
Harold Crivello offered the prayer
1. Jake Lamkins moved, 2nd Harold Crivello the approval of the minutes. Minutes approved.
2. Harold Crivello presented the Financial Statement. We made approximately $2,500 after expenses on the race. Jake Lamkins moved 2nd Beverly Swaim approval of the statement as presented. Motion passed.
1. Jake Lamkins reported on the new web site. We have had 585 visits to the site with 230 page visits which represent how many things were looked at on the site.
1. Everyone please take a few minutes to write a letter to the editor regarding the cemetery. Bring copies of your letter to the next meeting. IF WE DON’T DO THIS, WE WILL BE IN THE SAME SHAPE NEXT YEAR.
2. The VSO office is located on the County South Campus close to the jail. Everyone feel free to stop by and see the new location. They are there to help all veterans
The meeting was adjourned at 11:10 a.m.
Peggy McClain, Secretary
NEXT MEETING 9 January 2010 10:30 a.m. at the Fayetteville American Legion Post 27