REGIONAL NATIONAL CEMETERY IMPROVEMENT CORPORATION
PO Box 4221
Fayetteville, AR 72702
President Roger McClain called the meeting to order at 10:30.
Recited Pledge of Allegiance
Harold Crivello offered the prayer
1. Jake Lamkins moved, 2nd Aubrey Shepherd the approval of the minutes. Minutes approved.
2. Harold Crivello presented the Financial Statement. Jake Lamkins moved 2nd Beverly Swaim approval of the statement as presented. Motion passed.
3. Harold Crivello suggested we consider getting a CD for $5k at the August meeting. We need to review at October meeting.
4. Wes Stites reviewed donations to date for the 5K Run and led discussion of what we need to do day of event.
1. Ron Butler discussed meeting with Steve Gray regarding the Bartholomew property. The property is still for sale and any sale of the 3 acres that include the parking area would be between the National Cemetery System and Mr. Bartholomew. We would not have any involvement with this.
2. Lot 15 is available for sale. Owner will be getting appraised value he wants and calling back.
1. Everyone please take a few minutes to write a letter to the editor regarding the cemetery. Bring copies of your letter to the next meeting. IF WE DON’T DO THIS, WE WILL BE IN THE SAME SHAPE NEXT YEAR.
2. The VSO office is located on the County South Campus close to the jail. Everyone feel free to stop by and see the new location. They are there to help all veterans
The meeting was adjourned at 11:30 a.m.
Peggy McClain, Secretary
NEXT MEETING 14 November 2009 10:30 a.m. at the Fayetteville American Legion Post 27