REGIONAL NATIONAL CEMETERY IMPROVEMENT CORPORATION
PO Box 4221
Fayetteville, AR 72702
Vice President Ron Butler called the meeting to order at 10:30.
Recited Pledge of Allegiance
Harold Crivello offered the prayer
1. Beverly Swaim moved, 2nd Harold Crivello the approval of the minutes. Minutes approved.
2. Harold Crivello presented the Financial Statement. Beverly Swaim moved 2nd Budd Saunders approval of the statement as presented. Motion passed.
1. Harold Crivello suggested we consider getting a CD for $5k. He requested members consider this for a month and we will discuss again at next meeting.
2. Ron Butler discussed meeting with Steve Gray regarding the Bartholomew property. It was determined without more information we couldn’t make a decision.
3. Lot 15 is available for sale. Owner will be getting appraised value he wants and calling back.
4. Wes Stites presented rough draft of 5K run brochure. He will email a PDF of brochure and information to everyone for their use in soliciting donations. We are going forward with this and need everyone’s help in soliciting donations to make this a successful event. Wes will contact funeral homes and print shops.
1. Everyone please take a few minutes to write a letter to the editor regarding the cemetery. Bring copies of your letter to the next meeting. IF WE DON’T DO THIS, WE WILL BE IN THE SAME SHAPE NEXT YEAR.
2. The VSO office is located on the County South Campus close to the jail. Everyone feel free to stop by and see the new location. They are there to help all veterans
The meeting was adjourned at noon a.m.
Peggy McClain, Secretary
NEXT MEETING 12 September 2009 10:30 a.m. at the Fayetteville American Legion Post 27