The August meeting of the RNCIC is to begin at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, August 8, 2009.
REGIONAL NATIONAL CEMETERY IMPROVEMENT CORPORATION
PO Box 4221
Fayetteville, AR 72702
Minutes of July meeting:
President Roger McClain called the meeting to order at 10:30.
Recited Pledge of Allegiance
Harold Crivello offered the prayer
1. Jake Lamkins moved, 2nd Beverly Swaim the approval of the minutes. Minutes approved.
2. Harold Crivello presented the Financial Statement. Jake Lamkins moved 2nd Beverly Swaim the approval of the statement as presented. Motion passed.
1. Discussion of how to notify people of our mailing address for donations.
2. Bruce Schaffer reported people are calling the cemetery office with questions about what is happening.
3. President McClain reported Dudley Shaddeburg of the Dept. of VA called and requested our permission to use our group as an example of the way to form an organization to purchase property for cemeteries for the National Cemetery in Chattanooga, TN.
4. Jake discussed our website. Geocities is closing so he will be moving us to a new website.
5. Harold Crivello will hold off on moving our account from B of F to Arvest due to several recent death notices that listed them as a way to make a donation to RNCIC.
6. MOPH National Convention will be held in Rogers at J Q Hammond Convention Center. Discussed having a booth to distribute information at the start of the convention. Beverly Swaim and Lorna Sterrett volunteered.
1. Everyone please take a few minutes to write a letter to the editor regarding the cemetery. Bring copies of your letter to the next meeting. IF WE DON’T DO THIS, WE WILL BE IN THE SAME SHAPE NEXT YEAR.
2. The VSO office is located on the County South Campus close to the jail. Everyone feel free to stop by and see the new location. They are there to help all veterans
The meeting was adjourned at 10:30 a.m.
Peggy McClain, Secretary
NEXT MEETING 8 August 2009 10:30 a.m. at the Fayetteville American Legion Post 27